12-channel digital electrocardiograph.
The new 12-channel ECG has been improved on the basis of the original one by adopting advanced technologies and streamlined workflow to meet the doctor’s clinical demands. The new ECG-1210 will absolutely enhance the doctor’s diagnostic confidence.
Excellence in measurement and interpretation:
The ECG analysis program has been proven by official CSE database evaluation with high accuracy and reliability in measurement and interpretation.
Analysis for adult and paediatrics:
- 0.01 Hz for high-pass filter, more sensitive in weaker ECG signal detection, contributes to undistorted ST-segment measurement and analysis.
- Exclusive analysis module for paediatrics with 250Hz low-pass filter meets the latest standard of AHA/ACC/HRS 2007.
- Auto-trigger printing when arrhythmia is detected under trigger mode.
- Extending printing prompt.
- Up to 300 seconds, R-R analysis in 1 or 3 rhythm leads for easier arrhythmia locating.
- R-R trend and histogram for clinical reference.