Falls prevention is a major risk management consideration in hospitals today. Sidhil’s Innov8 Low acute hospital ward bed provides a fully functional solution, with the added benefit of an extremely low platform height at just 22cm.
- Safe access and exit – the Innov8 Low bed features a minimum platform height of just 218mm, one of the lowest available on the market today. Designed to provide total flexibility in terms of bed specification for applications from utility ward beds through to high dependency environments
- Designed for the ultimate in comfort and convenience; exceptional low-to-high range 22 to 70 cms (+/- 0.5cms)
- Smooth, electrically operated backrest, height and kneebreak (with battery backup)
- Total flexibility; Trendelenburg, reverse Trendelenburg, auto-contour and auto-regression plus auto-cardiac chair position
- Simple to use Patient Handset and Nurse Control Panel, with handset lockout
- Dual sided CPR levers
- 12cm under bed clearance for hoist
- Extendable mattress platform length for taller patients
- IP54 standard ingress protection
- Removable head/foot ends with colour coding options to assist with estate management
- 3 year warranty (1st year parts & labour, 2nd and 3rd year parts only) with UK manufacture and support
- Maximum user weight 190kg (30st).
- Maximum safe working load 255kg (40st)