Introducing the all-new Solite Pro range: Four section electrically profiling beds with electric back rest and knee break function and variable height control, now featuring optional integral full length siderails.
- Maximum user weight 190kg (30 stone).
- Optional integral siderails for safety and ease of use
- Improved integral bed extension with safety features to prevent entrapment, increases the bed length by 14.5cm.
- Improved backrest design and ergonomics to minimize sheer and friction and improve patient comfort
- Auto regressing backrest prevents pinching in the sacral area
- Improved corner locking mechanism for ease of assembly and disassembly; no tools required
- Infinitely variable foot down tilt (head down tilt available for nursing care environment as an optional extra)
- Four braked castors for maneuverability and safety
- Easy-use handset controls all functions with functional lock out
- 5 year warranty as standard (can be extended to 7 years where a Sidhil service contract remains in place)
- Supplied complete with transport stand
- Redesigned aesthetics retaining attractive domestic feel
- Individual sections strengthened for performance and reliability
- Optional Battery back up
- Full range of options including different side rails, patient lifting pole, drip pole, mattresses, padding and bumpers.
The new generation Solite Pro has been designed and independently certified by Intertek as a fully compliant bed within the remit of the general medical bed standard IEC 60601-2-52: 2009 and also IEC 60601-1-11:2010 governing medical electrical equipment specific to homecare requirements.
- Height range 39.5cm – 81.5cm